Welcome to my crazy and convoluted life and mind!

Sometimes I make sense. Sometimes I don't. But at least I find myself very entertaining!

Friday, May 4, 2012

It has been decided!

Okay.  I know it has been a while.  It has been a long while.  The reason being, as a business woman who wants to get rich, I have been following expert advice and trying to brand myself and connecting everything to my Blackett Body Basics blog.  Which is fine and wonderful and most likely sound advice.  But here is the thing.  I have to sound all professional on that blog.  What fun is that!?  I also want to branch out to other ventures.  That being said, Hotmamalolo is back!  If that makes you happy, I don't know.  But it gives me somewhere to put all these random, crazy thoughts swirling in my head.  My adventure of this week; creating unique and yummy gelatin shots.  I will let you know how it is going and if my idea of a gelatin shot recipe and tapas cookbook works.  Who knows?  Maybe this is the one where I get rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment